Isla S2400

Thanks, I wasn’t aware he’d weighed in. My unit arrived with the July firmware so it was a welcome improvement for me. Glad to hear it’s getting further attention.

The July Firmware was huge. It was inevitable there would be a few hidden bugs, Im sure Mickeys onto it. )

1 Like

Not sure that I’ll have time to learn it and make a beat in time this time around. I’m going to try so I can use it as a chance to do some immersive learning.

Unfortunately I’ve not had a chance yet as my dog was injured yesterday so I have to keep an eye on him for another day or two. I lose hours when I’m working in flow state so that’s a no go for now. Hopefully on the weekend!

1 Like

I hope he/she heals up OK! My 13-year old dog had pretty major surgery on Monday, so I’m not really doing much the next week or so other than taking care of him either. I may not be able to participate in this battle, but we’ll see.

1 Like

hope both the doggos are OK and heal up quickly! :dog:

3 Likes

@DimensionsTomorrow and @the_PMO - I’m sorry to hear about both of your dogs. I hope all goes smoothly.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dogs!

FYI
There’s one for sale on uk gumtree £1250

2 Likes

That is a great price considering duties and shipping. I’d jump on it.

Hi everyone I just wanted to give an update as I talked with Rob this morning about what is going on with shipping.

They are still waiting on the shipment that was supposed to dock 2 weeks ago. Current outstanding orders will take us into roughly half of that second batch, maybe more but Rob/Brad need to confirm exact numbers due to recent sales. They estimate to have all outstanding orders fulfilled by late September/October. And that’s the current official position.

3 Likes

Old skool guy. Worth a shout.

1 Like

We keep getting updates on shipping. Sorry I was incorrect about the previous update. There are indeed 3 ships it’s just the 3rd one is ah how shall we say TBD because there just isn’t any info currently on its status. The next shipment is due any day and I mean that it’s expected early this next week. Brad and Rob have revised the count (no one ordered more than 2 units in this next batch) so it looks like this should cover until May 2021 orders, so not all of them. Orders from late May onwards will be in the 3rd shipment of this 3rd batch. I hate having to revise the projection.

Any thoughts on the review?

The Mute/Solo point is wrong. I’m not sure its an accurate review

https://youtu.be/1ltjIQwjpoU. See here.

The OS looks quite flaky imo.

1 Like

Which part of it do you think is flaky? I think his workflow has been MPC based and not all of us are.

Looks really nice but luxury-level expensive for what it does and virtually unobtainable if you live outside the US.

1 Like

well i wouldn’t say its wrong, because he stated it’s how it feels on his machine. But it all depends on how strong you press, when he pressed the buttons he did it fast and jerky

I think he had a faulty machine because they only need a light touch to activate.

1 Like

Sorta seems like he just got it and doesn’t really even know how to use it yet

Yes. One of his cons was muscle memory learning. That takes time and he’s not prepared to put that work in it seems. I really think he will return a little embarrassed.

1 Like