Make Noise/Soundhack Spectraphon

Yeah could be a new small system that features a new module or something but yeah I kind of just assume it’s a module. Can’t say the sounds I am hearing feel like something that needs teaser videos but maybe something really unique is going on?

1 Like

I’m betting module.

My first guess was Telharmonic 2, or a stereo Telharmonic.

Then with the talk of Zones, I started thinking reverb/delay effect or granular.

I guess we will see tomorrow???

There’s so much good stuff coming that it’s gonna be hard to stay focused (see what I did there?).

3 Likes

Not sure if this is the reveal, or just another teaser but it’s at 4am for me. Not sure I’ll make it but if I do, I hope to see some of you in the chat!.

Lol

BOOOOOO

? Just shooting in the dark here

Focus knob clearly indicates this will be a video synth module.

(Freal I can’t wait to find out what they’ve got cookin)

Just saw that this also has a Focus knob.

2 Likes

At least Make noise hasn’t lost focus as a company

heh

7 Likes

live stream in 5 minutes

3 Likes

http://www.makenoisemusic.com/modules/spectraphon

9 Likes

chunky fella

Nice

yet another somehting i can never afford haha

A beaut. Thicc.

So this is like the panharmonium I’m guessing?

The live stream is impressive…

Spectraphon!

Looks very interesting.

For convenience:

• Dual Digital VCO with eight simultaneous outputs, as well as two audio inputs, two gate inputs and ten CV inputs
  • Built on Make Noise’s new digital hardware platform, the most powerful digital module we have yet created
  • Coded by Tom Erbe of soundhack
  • Spectral Amplitude Modulation (SAM) creates spectral oscillations based on continuous analysis of the audio at the input
  • Spectral Array Oscillation (SAO) creates spectral oscillations based on stored sets of spectra called Arrays, which are created in the SAM mode
  • Each of the two VCOs operates independently in SAO or SAM, in any combination
  • High definition internal Frequency Modulation Bus with easy access to Harmonic Ratios via the Tuning Beacon
  • Sub-Oscillator/CV outputs give access to unique sub-oscillator shapes, envelope following, or clockable modulation sources
  • Sine and Sub operate independent of FM Bus modulation.
  • Follow and Sync operations on Side B for ease of use in dual oscillator patches, tuned FM, hard sync sweeps etc.
  • Width: 34hp
  • Max Depth (incl. power cable): 36mm
  • Power: 230mA @ +12V, 55mA @ -12V
  • manual: n/a
  • MSRP: ??
11 Likes

MSRP: $$$$$$$$$$

1 Like

Yea this one aint gonna be in the bargain-bin that’s for sure! I’d guess somewhere around £500