Me and my Fusion System

Yeah it was giving me chernobyl vibes too. I always find it interesting how something relatively abstract can be so evocative.

I’ve wondered about the ‘drone’ in the name, I think its basically because it doesnt come with a sequencer? The mk1 I have is basically a conventional subtractive voice with some fx/utilities, albeit with a lot of tubes/drive/distortion possibilities.

1 Like

It doesn’t just drone though.

It can acid too…

13 Likes

haha banging, yeah it can definitely do more than drones!

1 Like

Alright fuck it.

Let’s doom.

14 Likes

More drone, back to the slightly more subtle settings.
Supported again by Lyra 8 and Quadraverb.

5 Likes

Very Spicelab - I like it

1 Like

Probably more Spice Girls than Spicelab, but I’ll take the comparison.

1 Like

Very very nice. Also the other tracks finest stuff.
A question ( or if someone else knows it):
Was there an info about patching without thinking or concentration? Safety/protection to plug in to ins and outs wrong?
I‘ m not sure if there was something about it for 0-coast, can‘t find general info now in the large manual.
I remember for erebus mk1 it was written something to not plug in and out wrong.

I‘m thinking a little bit about das kleine Fusion as I have the fusion box, they are so kind to offer the system without delay, altough wouldn‘t say no to two…

I can tell you there is also a very small sweet spot for clean warm vintage stereo delay with other analog synths.
erica and instruo are a few clicks away with vcv but…
really nice sounds from you

1 Like

I don’t know about what might happen if I patch things wrong, but all the patch points are super clear with ins and outs, haven’t got it wrong yet. Should probably read on on who I’ll kill when I inevitably do though…

1 Like

Little slow acid jam with the DB01 kinda stealing the show a bit.

Also, I’ve made you a video @Microtribe, hope you like it.

20 Likes

Haha these title animations are nice.
Lovely crunch in the sound too!

1 Like

AFAIK most manufacturers now build modules with reverse circuit protection to avoid damage in case of a signal being inserted in an output etc.

2 Likes

Drums from OT?

1 Like

Iran is out of ideas? Going political, eh?

4 Likes

Nope, Model:Cycles. Just using the OT as a mixer/FX unit here.

Wouldn’t dream of it.

Thanks, would be great to know for patching without concentration or experimental.
I just mailed the support ( the support woman makes also nice ambient…)
I think I saw/heard something related to this about 0 coast, can‘t find it.

Good Cemetary In a Downpour vibes, this one…

1 Like

points for all of that. it’s like negative-youtube.

1 Like

The Topic to this thread keeps making me think of this

2 Likes

I’ll get my cloak…

I’ve no idea what I’m doing really. Should probably stop sharing the visual fruits of my insomnia with the world and go back to sharing via SoundCloud, but I can’t be arsed with deleting stuff to make space and all the notifications from some spicy looking bird offering to get me 3,248 followers and a record deal with her uncle Clive.

Legit banger

2 Likes