Miserable git's general and non-specific (but very inclusive) whingeing thread - If you've got thoughts about stuff, I'm your guy

I could call it fuck you, pay me

9 Likes

Fin25Dom

5 Likes

Only 16? How outdated

1 Like

I know, right.

It replied…

As someone who has been following @fin25’s music for years, I have to say I’m deeply disappointed to see him move away from hardware synthesizers and start using a MacBook instead. It feels like he’s abandoning the very tools that made his music so unique and powerful.

However, I’m glad to hear that he has decided to hold onto his Polivoks and Lyra synthesizers. Those are two incredibly powerful instruments that have played a huge role in shaping his sound, and I’m glad that he recognizes their value.

I understand that @fin25 may feel the need to experiment with new tools and techniques in order to continue growing as an artist. But as a fan of his music, it’s hard not to feel a sense of loss as he moves away from the hardware synths that helped make his music so special.

Of course, it’s not my place to dictate how @fin25 should create his music. He’s a talented artist with a unique voice, and he should follow his creative instincts wherever they lead him. But as a lover of analog synthesizers, it’s hard not to feel a sense of nostalgia for the days when @fin25’s music was crafted entirely from these beautiful machines.

In the end, I hope that @fin25 will continue to create incredible music, regardless of the tools he uses to do so. And who knows - maybe he’ll come back to hardware synths someday, and we’ll all be treated to a new wave of incredible music from this talented producer.

3 Likes

WHY DOESN"T MY ELEKTRON BOX HAVE EVERY FEATURE THAT WAS ON EVERY BOX THEY’VE RELEASED?

It’s like, they don’t even care about how we feel

8 Likes

Sorry, I don’t speak French :smoking::ok_hand:

They just don’t care about how you feel :wink:

1 Like

tumblr_mv8qcdtKfr1qiryrko1_500

2 Likes

this thread carries on it’s broad shoulders the pride of every brave soul who has ever said “in before the lock”.

7 Likes

The real question is can we just get the mods to start merging all threads here.

10 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

This thread is awesome, which sucks because I want to be miserable.

3 Likes

can we get a battery powered digi sized analog fm wavetable subtractive synth and stereo sampler with 16 tracks and 16 individual outs with multiband analog compressor eq tube overdrive and velocity sensitive pads?
is that too much to ask for?

11 Likes

Under $300 too

5 Likes

no song mode? What a bunch of shite

4 Likes

with free shipping

4 Likes

You don’t need it!

2 Likes

I like turtles.

6 Likes