Miserable git's general and non-specific (but very inclusive) whingeing thread - If you've got thoughts about stuff, I'm your guy

my whole life - my very existence needs song mode to function as a normal human being with absolutely no fucking clue of how to actually play an instrument - C minor can fuck off - whatever that is?

2 Likes

this guy surely does not understand the spirit of these threads…

1 Like

Something about not sampling in stereo.

1 Like

Hurhur

2 Likes

Thank you.

At least someone gets it.

3 Likes

Ai and autosave (elektron and others) are both part of the upcoming machines world domination.

2 Likes

Wow, I completely misunderstood Asimov’s Foundation.

3 Likes

Only took 100 replies. My excuse- its early morning here and I’m not even finished with the first cup of tea.

Dunno what’s wrong with the rest of em.

2 Likes

Fuck you all and make some music.
I can’t stand it when people tell me what I should do.

1 Like

We all Dum Dums

1 Like

Alright, I’ll bite: I haven’t heard a single interesting sound come from the Hydrasynth and I don’t understand why people like it. It’s also ugly.

Pfew.

2 Likes

It still sounds so much better than the Syntakt though.

1 Like

That’s because it’s just two model cycles duct taped together :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Is duct tape still relevant in 2023?

5 Likes

Is Gaffer Tape the new Duct Tape?

Depends if either has strong mode.

3 Likes

I used to have an ongoing whinge about the Nymphes, but @Humanprogram went the extra mile and created a default INIT bank which completely solved the problem. Now I don’t have anything to complain about. So annoying

2 Likes

My wife has decided that hockey tape is actually the optimal way to get sticky black streaks on just about everything, while simultaneously sticking just about nothing together. Like babe, how am I supposed to snap bar down cellies if you keep using all my tape for better grip on your slippers

He’s committed to this particular expression of irony

3 Likes

Sarcasm and humor aside, you nailed it.