Miserable git's general and non-specific (but very inclusive) whingeing thread - If you've got thoughts about stuff, I'm your guy

Jesus’ last words.

6 Likes

Since you’re giving me permission…

3 Likes

Last two sentences contradict each other. Stoooopid AI.

Also, not a producer.

2 Likes

So glad to hear you’re enjoying it! I’ve found I like it even more than I expected to, and I’m using the Nymphes a good deal more, and discovering new patching sweet spots…

Now back to our regularly scheduled whingeing, maybe this should be a pinned post to attract the traffic that should go here…

1 Like

Why is it so hard to get a 128 step sequencer on modern gear? Is it that much more programming / resources? Instead let’s put some random stuff like a D-Motion gyroscope in here that nobody will use!

Also, how does Adidas get away with these cloud foam running shoes where the tread completely wears flat in less than 6 months, to the point where they are dangerous to wear on slick surfaces.

2 Likes

Synthesizers are known to cause cancer in the state of California.

6 Likes

California Synthesizer 65 Warning

3 Likes

Elektronauts miserable git @Fin25 warning

2 Likes

I am seriously disappointed in the quality of the bitching and moaning going on in here. I just spent a good 5-10 minutes reading all this bullshit, and its time from my life i can not get back. Its been flushed down the toilet and is now surging out to sea like a fecal smear on a piece of toilet paper. what a waste! I was hoping for some seriously irritating complaints about actual bullshit that doesnt matter in the slightest bit, and everyone is just pussy footing around the non issues, afraid to commit.
I had noticed this thread right at the end of my work day and thought i haD SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO WHEN I GOT HOME, BUT NO! Oops i hit caps lock on accident. Fuck it! im leaving it in! it almost validates this thread, my fake yelling!
god!

10 Likes

this.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Can’t you see we’re just splitting our moronic whining between multiple threads intentionally? We can’t have threads with too many overlapping complaints or nobody will read all the threads, only this one.

2 Likes

Fuck the Octatrack!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

That ought to stir the shit that you require. :wink:

Actually probably not enough…

The Monomachine too!!!

Grrrrrrrr!!!

***Views expressed in this post do not necessarily reflect those of the poster.

4 Likes

now things are getting political, very risqué.

2 Likes

Yeah! I came here for misery and left with a smile. Total bummer.

1 Like

Not only can I not get my synths to sound the way I want, I can’t get them to make any sound at all!!!

I hate them!!!

Why couldn’t the designers make them easier to turn-on?!?!

Guess I’ll just sell them off like so much Eurorack.

4 Likes

Check your power cable. Is the red stripe properly aligned?

You let the magic smoke out again, didn’t you?

2 Likes

I couldn’t find the switch. I thought the smoke meant it was working!

:grimacing:

4 Likes

Our AI overlords have declared that you are, COMPLY!

1 Like