New Elektron announcement at Musikmesse (2014, Overbridge announcement)

So full of win. :joy:

I read on some other music site its an app, wonder if they were right. It would be nice to see my trusty MD U Dub get an update though.

Waitingā€¦!!!

Process of elimination: Dataline said he hasnā€™t seen the correct guess in this thread, so Iā€™m assuming it is not an app, computer software (c6 update etc.), Neuron/mixer/master control hardware, updated version of current gear, granular synth/sampler, fm synth, update to current products, analog something-or-otherā€¦

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s a toaster that you can P-Lock your desired toastiness level to. The HTR-1 will put the perfect combo of crispness and phat bass in your hands as the flagship of the new Elektron/Ikea modular kitchen line. Your basslines and butter will melt likeā€¦butter in the hot, deep grooves produced by the HTR-1. Regular will retail $1450, Sampler/OvenWave for $2000.

My guess itā€™s not a new product of any kind it is some sort of discountā€¦ I donā€™t know something crazy like 50% off. Or get an analog rytm free if you have all the other machines.

Who leaked it to you?!?![/quote]

Ovenbridge?

1 Like

Of course, so it wasnā€™t spam! :wink:

[quote="<+>"]http://instagram.com/p/lb3iBJFiBB/

Ovenbridge?[/quote]

Yes a marble bench top would integrate the analog series nicely.

I CANā€™T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! AAAAAAARGHā€¦ THE SUSPENSEā€¦

See SonicState blog

Overbridge.

Something to do with computer integration apparently.

So move along, nothing to see here.
(Well, in my case anyway as I donā€™t use a computer ā€¦) :slight_smile:

ditto :disappointed:

B******s I really wanted the shoes!!

computers??? for what? for who??? not for elektronauts ! :disappointed:

CV interface ?

So you can use your expensive, handson, live oriented gear as a ā€¦wait for it ā€¦VST??? :zonked:

Oh, and I can guess why nobody had a clue that came even closeā€¦maybe nobody is wanting/needing this???