New Elektron announcement at Musikmesse (2014, Overbridge announcement)

this is my ‘half six’ guess:

hardware version though… something i would love to play with.it is a concept which has always tingled my spine. synplant is the only thing i know that gets closer to what i dreamed of ages ago…

the device will have a sequencer, being the genome of the sound and p-locks which will work a bit like the genes and then…well…the guys at Elektron could come up with some features which would take it to the next level… just an idea … and if it’s something like this…i f*** want one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bingo unveils the the magic machines remote seq…

I’ve changed my mind, I’m hoping they announce an Elektron Keytar (KYTR?).

Bonus points if they announce it by forcing Dataline and Cuckoo to perform ‘duelling banjo’s’ on stage using the KYTR 's fat detuned analog leads, pulling their best Van Halen poses :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes please the KYTR.
Have Hector come back to tell us about how to use the OT pickup machines to loop the KYTR.

Eurorack - I’m pretty sure now

Euro would be a blast, yes plz

Hybrid mouth organ.

the clues were there all along!

12 hours left… :smiley:

you guys missed it

If it is new hardware stuff, will it be presented on Messe ?

I will be there, and I was so exited to be able to touch the new AR, so you will kill me if you drop a new bomb ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dedicated IOS app or official editor for AK/A4 perhaps?

I have it on good advice that its an unlock for the MD giving you the option to boot a hidden firmware turning it into an AR

I’m guessing/hoping for eurorack as well. Elektron sequencer module, A4 module, fx module, etc .

Who leaked it to you?!?!

I’d like to see a sample layer for the AK/A4, like the AR. Analog synths spiced with a chromatically scaled sample.

Who leaked it to you?!?![/quote]
bricks were shat :astonished:

I know what it is! You all are unlocking two more voices and tracks on the Analog Keys! We’ll be able to access those tracks by using the “FX”, and “CV” mute buttons! Oh , and of course… the added polyphony! Now we can have 6 voices!!!

one unit that has all the other Electrons built into it, it will only be 5 rack spaces, has a gear-shifter, framed in with pressure sensitive sides and a cup-holder. Estimated price; unknown

That’s what I’m talking about! I knew I wasn’t the only one who saw that. :wink: