New Elektron announcement at Musikmesse (2014, Overbridge announcement)

One thing I don’t understand so far, normally theres always some kind of sneak peek! So guess what???

so they will be announcing the sneak peek tomorrow

They are going to reveal the REAL season finale to True Detective.[/quote]
yeah this :joy:

the suspense!

They are going to reveal the REAL season finale to True Detective.[/quote]
yeah this :joy: [/quote]
That show, wow… better than forty-seven new elektron announcements.

Hopefully the announcement will go something like this.

"Elektron are designers of finely crafted electronic instruments who view themselves as a trail blazers in the production of innovative tools for the live musician.

Whilst we are extremely proud of our current product line, due to the utterly ridiculous nature of the current “OMG IT’S ANALOG” bandwagon we have decided to drop the format in favour of finely crafted digital synthesis creative tools for the unforeseeable future".

[/b]

Sticker pack and posters.

~or~

A library of instructional videos for each new machine. Amazing ones on a whole other level.

A master sequencer…control hub…mixer thingy…come on WTF is it?

yep - time is a flat circle

Elektron is The Yellow King.

elektron (re-)new partnership with teenage engineering = Op-2

Rust and Marty are the new cast for their 90 minute promotional movie for the Analog Rhytm!

^ +1

Signature patches for the AR by

1. Trent Reznor
  2. Alessandro Cortini
  3. Richard Devine
  4. Nicholas Lem

Special edition pack featuring synthesised ‘Wind’ instruments by TrabanT

I really can’t figure this one out as anything beyond hope for OT improvements…I mean they have the drum machine, synth module, keyed synth and sampler…Short of an editor workstation software I don’t know what they can add besides a mixer for their stuff.

+Plus Drive for Octatrack would make a little sense considering you have a CF but…nah

If it was an OT successor…some would ask for more tracks, velocity sensitive pads, MIDI Editor, total integration etc. …time will tell but no teasing!

WTF is it?

Double AR+DPS-1?

^ I remember reading an interview with Richard Devine circa 2010 that he had created a whole bunch of sounds for the Mono and/or the MD that were going to be released as a sound pack…whatever happened with that?

I have a little inside info here!!!
It is in fact a pair of gloves that have motorised fingers!
Elektron have spent incalculable hours mapping Datalines precise movements so that you too, the intrepid Elekronaut, can finally master these instruments!
The days of agony & frustration are over brothers! Rejoice in a new age, an age of wonder!!!

Just remember to take 'em off before you do the washing up love :joy:

Ignoring this and hoping for a vocoder like already been guessed

Did you guys see that vortex Rust saw inside the satanist fort? Product placement for the new Elektron box. Visual 3-D hologram synth with sequencer, p-locks and 12 motorized faders.

Elektron Analog Accordion?