Novation is up to something

Day. Month. Year.
Exactly what you’d expect from an english company.

9 Likes

honestly i question how a nation can use MM/DD/YY and expect to retain their position as a global superpower. absolute clown country

13 Likes

it’s a catch 22 though because all of their clowns come from somewhere else :grin:

Most to least.

Just like a mixer.

It’s gonna be a mixer

A mixer in the Circuit format? Call me crazy, but I think that might actually work.

1 Like

Everyone should yyyy-mm-dd. All other formats are weak

17 Likes

This is the only way

2 Likes

I was kind of surprised to see them using the dd-mm-yyyy format, as we do here in Brazil.

BTW, Novation, it’s already 26.05 here. You can reveal it now.

1 Like

Summit the VST version

1 Like

I’m sure if they released yet another underpowered Circuit, it would still sell.

Circuit fanbase is very loyal.

1 Like

it’s like a cult :rage:, but they tend to be really nice people which makes me extra :rage:

1 Like

If it’s not Syntakt MkII then someone can eat my hat.

3 Likes

yes, that’s the only suffix for file names that allows propper sorting

Was just about to order a new guitar then saw this thread so will have to wait to see what it is.

Hoping it’s an all in one box with sampling, with input from BOC, Autechre and Aphex. Could be a new carry case or an update though.

G

1 Like

there is absolutely no logic to that format!

1 Like

It’ll be a Circuit update, with the Rhythm getting most of the love. Circuits are great, but while the Tracks is focused and precise, the Rhythm is not yet finished. I get the choices Novation has made. But they haven’t yet followed through on the Rhythm like they did on the old gen Circuit and then updated with the Tracks.

1 Like

Also, totally Novation is one of the few devs that can really hype a firmware. I kind of like that, especially considering that some of their Circuit old gen updates were quite something.

3 Likes

We have “summit” and “peak”, the tops of mountains, so I think the box you describe would be named after the top of a hill, i.e. “brow”. Maybe just a single voice though.

I’m calling it now, the circuit mono brow.

4 Likes

I don’t know what to expect from the English anymore

yy mm yy dd — 20 05 22 26

1 Like