Ricky 'Overbridge' Tinez

Let me tell you about skillshare

2 Likes

Has to be said, I like the current trend of clearly delineating the sponsor segment (time-stamped, new camera angle) so you can skip the ****ing thing.

8 Likes

I have a 3rd party youtube app that skips these segments automatically :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Sample it!!

1 Like

Rickyā€™s reviews have been very informative, and on this topic it harks back to the discussions about Access Virus on Big Sur. check it out for the downside of Apple policy.

If you do then start a thread I could be very easily roped into that activity haha

So, Ricky Tinez works at Elektron? At 3:12 in this video:

2 Likes

Old news

1 Like

Sorry, Iā€™m not always on YT and I clearly didnā€™t watch this video.

1 Like

I hope you learned your lesson!

6 Likes

So wouldnā€™t he be on this forum then?

And isnā€™t it about time to introduce himself to the community? :joy:

He really does some good content, I like watching his videos on each weekend.

2 Likes

Good catch! I totally missed that

1 Like

Yes all DAWs are a pain to work with but a necessary evil to record tracks and songs. I have a new MacBook on the way and plan to learn Logic and do some recordings of my Digitone with Overbridge. That will keep me busy easily for a year so that I can pass next years no gear challenge.

1 Like

I think he is on here, but maybe more lurking than posting. Either way, excited to hear that heā€™s on team Elektron now. I wonder if heā€™s doing both Elektron and Novation. I need to go check out that latest video.

5 Likes

Maybe he just hasnā€™t got to you yet!

3 Likes

hu? How dare he! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

When he reached out to me we spoke late into the night about late-season root vegetables.

8 Likes

He told me that Vesa mounts make his insides fizzy. He didnā€™t elaborate.

4 Likes

We swapped succulent care tips when we had our 1:1.

8 Likes

Ricky seems like a cool guy and one day hope to meet and jam with him.

2 Likes