Still no cupholders? WTF ELEKTRON!

They have those for free on YouTube

2 Likes

Kevin Eldon bonus points

1 Like

I see Automology is getting inspiration for their headlines from Cosmo, and Men’s Health magazines.

I’m have a limited amount of hearts to give out, and there’s 85 fucking post in this piece, so I just wanted to let you all know that I flagged every single one of your post.

4 Likes

Introducing: Elektron DigiCup
A new studio workstation and groovebox from Elektron, complete with cup holder that doubles as a cup warmer using patented nucler fusion thermal technology.

No song mode

4 Likes

To me, this is the physical representation of the music that was written for the show we tried to watch called Daisey Jones and The Six. The music in that show is such a mash up of all the 70s pop rock tropes that I would not be surprised if it was AI generated.

I see what appears to be a Make Noise device on the right hand side. What if this is what they’ve been using to tease us this whole time! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Yea it’s kinda nuts. Here’s some other attempts… even AI doesn’t want to add cup holders, I ended up picking the one that looked most like it had a cup holder :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If it aint cupholder first groovebox second you can count me out.

1 Like

Maybe it’s the cup holders holding us back? Maybe cupholders ARE Pandora’s Box, and adding them to synths would cause the world to explode. MAYBE I’m an idiot reaching for funny material here.

perfect design: 2 cupholders, 2 air warming vents, one crossfader. done.

No AI required, yamaha made it happen.

1 Like

Cupholders without ashtrays are worthless.

1 Like

you finish your drink, the cup is now an ashtray. this is how to save the planet.

1 Like

Then donate the cigarette butts to a worthy cause.

2 Likes

They say that with every failure comes opportunity. Well I’m going to capitalize on Elektron’s failure.
I hope this doesnt break any forum rules. I apologize if it does.
Ladies and gentlemen, Jdaddy Mod Team is proud to announce that we are now offering custom Elektron cup holder mods. We pride ourselves on our reputation, and only the finest craftsmanship, and parts are used. You can choose between blue or red, and we can add the mod to any device. Contact me to place an order now!

4 Likes

Oh no… That’s not how coffee and cigarette work.

They have to go synchronous.

1 Like

I have a few needy orphans in mind but they’re all made by akai.

1 Like

Smoke the coffee and save time

3 Likes

That was my spouse’s ringtone for a few years! I’m so sad that hasn’t had a blu-ray release ;(

1 Like

I didn’t say you can’t ash while drinking. the coffee just magically becomes a full bodied espresso.

but don’t extinguish the butt until the espresso is drank.

Let’s cross over this post with the New TE products post:

I want a TE field cupholder, with ashtray, that can fit modulars, Elek boxes and pocket operators.

And I want to pay no less than USD 500 for it.