The AR Feature Request Thread {closed}

i definately want to be able to skip steps and change play direction individually for the tracks (on the AR as well as on A4 and octratrack)

it would be the best feature i currently can think of, but i guess this will stay a dream forever

• quantised retrigger for fills / rolls on the fly (like the korg electribes arp ribbon)
  • extra drum machines if possible?

Since it has been a long time since there was any update, Iā€™m looking forward to a sizable one :wink:

sequencer send out midi notes.

Please please please please please implement this :confused:

Perhaps something similar has been mentioned butā€¦

I would like to be able to assign a fixed velocity value to step keys 13-16. Meaning that, holding them while pressing a pad or step keys 1-12 in real time record, gives me four accessible velocities.

Might seem strange considering the velocity sensitive pads, but this would essentially allow four levels of accent so to speak. Plus it would give those keys (13-16) some functions. Unless of course elektron have some master plan for themā€¦

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but Iā€™d love to see a cross fade parameter on the sample page to reduce the clicking on looped samples.
should be easy enough to implement I guess.

FUNCTION + Rounded Trigger = MUTE
it sucks to left Performance Mode to mute unmute stuff.

+1 !!!

Iā€™m still waiting for a digital physical modeling transient designer synth you can select in place of the sample engine.

1. MIDI out
  2. Stereo sample. Please please stereo samples. Even if it takes 2 parts. "Ala the eletribe 2 sampler. ".
  3. So I guess more sample poly.
    Hella dreaming? Sample splicing. Or time stretching. Or both.
  • Be able toā€™lockā€™ the track button with a double-click. Hitting a pad on its own simply selects that track you want to edit, instead of holding track+pad to select a track.

• Load samples directly from +drive in the sample page (copy to ram if needed automatically)

BIG SECOND to these two points, especially the second one. sample management is very complicated ā€¦

I find it a little restrictive compared to the Machinedrum however. It would be nice to load whatever sounds I want in to any track I like (like on the MD) without being restricted to the classic drum machine sounds for each track

SAME WISH HERE

Might have been mentioned before but Iā€™d love it if there was an extra track that cld skype close relatives for me and tell em Iā€™m fine

same wish here

you CAN do thisā€¦
go to an empty sample slot and press function+yesā€¦
it will take you to the +drive

#3 on Click on headphones only. No one besides me needs to hear it.

Totally unnecessary but it could be handy: the ability to add shuffle to the DIN sync clock output

I want :
copy/past perf and scene
copy/past and save a sample edited in Sound
Edit parameter locks with perf and scene
click only during countdown
And of course more LFO :wink:

Regards from France

Many good suggestions. Elektron, if you are working on a prioritised list put 2nd LFO on the top.

that requires hardware mod, canĀ“t be achieved just updating software.
may be for a mk2 :wink: