The AR Feature Request Thread {closed}

17 pages later and over a year gone by without a single update lol.

Yeah, . . . . but Overbridge!! :disappointed:

I would like to be able to customize the color (and brightness) of both the MUTE pads, and the SELECTED TRACK pad.

+1
This, more than anything (well, okay, tied for first with step jump bug fix).

I would love it if there was a system preference to have a muted pad make no sound when hit. Sometimes itā€™s nice to be able to program hi-hats in realtime in ā€˜silenceā€™ and then un-mute to have them play.

+2
LFO should be digital, so here shouldnā€™t be any ā€œanalog circuitā€ limitation.
I hope that can be easily added ala A4 with the double click on LFO button.

Also,
Musical Scale options for Chromatic mode.

I havenā€™t tried this yet, but you might be able to achieve this by turning the track volume down to zero, recording your trigs, and then bringing the volume back up again.

I havenā€™t tried this yet, but you might be able to achieve this by turning the track volume down to zero, recording your trigs, and then bringing the volume back up again.[/quote]
you are right that it absolutely does work that way, but the workflow and extra steps kill it for me live. i would much rather it globally was really muted when i mute the pad as there isnā€™t any benefit to having it sound in that state (for me).

I would like to mute/unmute tracks with trig-buttons while in Performance and Scene mode. Would be really Handy for live Performance and transitions.

Less of theseā€¦

Although n update would me much appreciated, apparently itā€™s not stifling user progress much.

performance-to-scene function

when you freeze your performance at a certain point, itā€™d be nice to ā€œsaveā€ it as a scene and then move on

itā€™d be a very fluid way to build up variations/scenes

Hah!!
Yes!!!

it allows you to have a pre - programmed pattern for a track, but also to mute that pattern and ā€œperformā€ on the pads manually, for fills, etc

updated hihats and cymbal sounds were also promisedā€¦please elekron, update the AR soon please !

+1 !!

[ul]
[li]Increase pattern length to 128 steps.[/li]
[li]A second LFO would be great![/li]
[li]Apply swing to Retrigs[/li]
[li]Option to apply different swing amounts/setting to each track. (Although I know itā€™s easy enough to use micro timing to do this.)[/li]
[li]Individual track length multiplier[/li]
[/ul]

+1 !!
[/quote]
?? Does anyone have a link to such ā€œpromiseā€? Iā€™ve missed itā€¦ New cymbal engines would be useful for sure (but then again, any new machines would)

+100 !!

essential: make the sequencer play triplets !!