The AR Feature Request Thread {closed}

signature settig to 3/4X :wink:

MIDI machine that removes control of an analog voice but gives MIDI sequencing (similar to MachineDrum)

Bypasses processing overhead, gives people a sequencer or two but doesnā€™t try to make the AR a sequencing hub

1 Like

Global function to control parameters of all track at once.
Like controlling the filter cutoff and resonance for all track together at once.

Ps. New to AR, so, maybe this would be possibleā€¦but I couldnā€™t find it.

Cheers!!

Look into the Rytmā€™s performance mode. You should be able to manipulate multiple parameters of multiple tracks with just one pad that way.

Thanks for that, hooper.

But how do I do with the knobs? All or multiple tracks with the knobsā€¦

Cheers!

Only way right now is to use Strom on an ipad. Considering the rate of updates for the Rytm over the past year, I donā€™t feel like a ctrl-all machine is in the works any time soon.

Yeahā€¦
Strom itā€™s becoming essential companion for the ARā€¦

Cheers!

Other than MIDI MACHINES:

Reverb gate

Why is gate not on reverb???
There is even an open parameter in the reverb fx page.

ā€œWe didnā€™t want overlap with the MachineDrumā€™s reverb gateā€

+1 for not having to hold down function to select a pad :slight_smile:

Also, after some use, the button placement of the FX button I find miss place.

Would be great if it was actually with the fx section where the trig button is.

Canā€™t really change that, but if it was a setting, I would.

Itā€™s odd because the Trig key is white, and so are the mode buttons, and the fx button is grey, and so are the fx buttons. donā€™t really get that placement.

Noise options on the hi hat machine!!!

Every time I check this thread thereā€™s a bunch of awesome suggestions but none is ever conceived. Why? The Rytm is prefect but why not make it epic?

I wish there was a lock function for the stop button so my occasional and accidental stops in live situations will come to an end.

The ability to turn scenes on and off when in song arranger mode. This could free up the hands to do more performance based stuff, and to make more dramatic progressions when composing.

In theory the ā€œreverb gateā€ effect is possible using the FX track and P-locks with careful tuning of LFO page. Modulate the reverb mix/wet/gain with half-way LFO with ramp-down waveform with trigger start option which will act more like ā€œreverb signal closingā€ envelope if you ll P-lock reverb send amount to 0 in one or two steps afterwards on the track pattern

on est quelques una parler franƧais ici, si tu galĆØre avec anglais hĆ©site pas a demander en franƧais si je peux t aider c est avec plaisir!

Please, please, make a mode in which the pads can be used to control BOTH Scene & Performances. Thus, 6 pads for scenes (left) and 6 pads for performances (right).

This would improve the transition tricks.

Now I need additional midi control to use both at same timeā€¦such a waste of space, time and energy.

on est quelques una parler franƧais ici, si tu galĆØre avec anglais hĆ©site pas a demander en franƧais si je peux t aider c est avec plaisir![/quote]
Je confirme :slight_smile:

Hi,

Iā€™d have one small request and although I only have RYTM for few weeks and said to myself Iā€™ll stay away from this threat, this little thing really drives me bonkers.

When Iā€™m in the menu for LFO DST selection it jumps out automatically and revert the the setting to original value, this doesnā€™t give me time to actually try what effect it has on the sound and when I jump back in, it takes a bit of effort to find the parameter again, since text on the display is so small.

Possibility to turn off bank/pattern selection timeout would be also a great addition, Iā€™ve found all these timers rather distracting when Iā€™m in creative process.

V.

S T E R E O SAMPLE PLAYBACK!!!

How would this be achieved in an 8x MONO voice sample playback machine? The filter is a mono filter, for instance - how could you turn it into stereo?

LFOs freely routeable like in the Machinedrumā€¦so you could use ā€œunusedā€ LFOs for other tracksā€¦and gridlocked retriggers so it would be impossible to bang them in beeing out of timing.
And instant pattern change with program changesā€¦