Venting : someone stole one of my sample pack to sell it as his own

I’m not saying that anybody isn’t entitled to what they have worked for but copyright is a legal concept, an invention which was cooked up to protect the interests of the record, film, book companies etc but which in a sense go against the natural law of the jungle. If you don’t want the nice bike that you have worked hard for to get stolen than you really have to physically do whatever you can to make sure it’s impossible to steal and don’t be surprised that it gets stolen if you don’t, that’s life. The BBC broadcast their rotten programmes freely and then come along and say you have to pay for them… it’s what my father used to call “pressure law”, it has no basis in reality, it’s just what they want reality to be.

Triggered by a neighbour’s bunting, went all in to negate the immorality of it.

Speaking of which it would be best if OP presented a (private) case to @Mods if this is something that needs evaluating seriously

6 Likes

Ok I will

2 Likes

Is it purely a legal concept, or do you consider it to have ties to an ethical/moral basis?

You mean, legally?

Edit: we also don’t live in the jungle. We’re not ravenous beasts in the wild, because as humans we have an understanding of morality.

4 Likes

How can I do that :neutral_face:

I may have missed an option to contact them somewhere.

By this logic, if I’m better at taking shit than you are at securing it, then I’m free to take your shit.

We’re talking about producing something to sell, not securing something you’ve purchased.

6 Likes

This was the biggest shock for me out of the whole thing here.

4 Likes

Says you!

3 Likes

PM @Mods or any moderators and we will ensure all have visibility. But please make it comprehensive yet concise and facts only, timeline etc. If there is a breach of goodwill it will be black and white for us. We shouldn’t need to lock our doors in this community

4 Likes

Tribal Drum sample pack available now! Only on cremeSound(just take our word for that)

2 Likes

So, actually, he’s reading on Elektronauts. :rofl:

3 Likes

You are free to take it in the same way you are free to commit any crime. Crime still happens. Taking guns away doesn’t stop criminals from using them.

oops… I’m expecting this post to get flagged now because I said gun

Not a fan of theft (or yellow) so both are subject to imminent review … as is the poster in my window as I don’t like bricks or shards of glass

This can’t be a kangaroo court either, happy to review the evidence before we judge any indiscretion or otherwise

6 Likes

Now we are just being silly

4 Likes

Is crime generally wrong?

You’re reframing your argument over what’s possible vs what’s right

4 Likes

:recycle:

11 Likes

Flagged for making me seem funnier than I actually am :grinning:

4 Likes

This is my strongest feeling.

4 Likes

So far you’ve got a username that references a mass murderer, you’ve condoned piracy and implied that removing guns wouldn’t decrease gun crimes. Why are you here?

Skins, stands, bags etc.

1 Like