What's next for Elektron?

Me too!
The machine closer I’ve found to that concept is Volca drum, imho. But so annoying cause the volca format :frowning: . Elektron we need a Digidrum ! :smiley:

2 Likes

I recall Ess saying to Cuckoo some time ago that they have ‘a handful of projects’ running at Elektron (https://youtu.be/fVPaW1s7KVo?t=3567). I know they can take years, but I still hope we’ll see one of these at NAMM… Digidrum is also top of my wishlist!

6 Likes

MIDI 2.0 is supposedly near… I wonder if Elektron is holding off on the next line of flagship gear for this reason.

2 Likes

If they come up with a new product for Namm there where already some sneak peeks. Or did I miss that :sweat_smile:

NAMM 2020 UPDATE!
ELEKAZOO

37 Likes

Midi in? Overbridge?

1 Like

Yes!

2 Likes

I would like a Digiwave or Model:Waves

1 Like

heh! alas, soma pipe beat you to it :dash::hear_no_evil:

3 Likes

How come Elektron doesn’t have different directions for its sequencers: backward, fwd/bwd, random, etc? Is it a philosophical decision or just something they never considered? I ask because the company is known for its creative sequencers.

It’d be nice if they added this to their products. I always enjoy using this feature on Ableton’s M4L sequencers.

12 Likes

Gosh darnit. :sob:

1 Like

I would love to have a Elektron DigiDiscount for sending in my old stuff (MK-1s) whild upgrading to the MK-2s :rofl:

3 Likes

We really need to start a petition to get a new machinedrum (or spiritual successor/derivative)

3 Likes

I don’t have that answer for you, but have you tried the Circuit Mono Station? Sequencer is exactly that. It’s becoming my favorite piece of gear for that and many other reasons :smiley:

1 Like

I’d love an iPad overbridge app that simply lets you use the iPad to stream all the tracks of the devices separately. Then I could run my DN through AUM with individual fx and no computer.

9 Likes

It makes sense to me! Once OB is out of Beta, making iPad apps for each of the devices would be a killer idea :blush:

1 Like

I don’t even care about control over the machines, either. Imagine being able to use an iPhone and small soundcard as a way to get individual outs on all OB machines. It’d change the game on Elektron devices and live performances.

1 Like

DIGIRUBIK
THE FUTURE OF MODULAR

We’re not talking about a simple device…

31 Likes

That’s effing amazing, haha! Imagine the learning curve on that one. We’re not talking about a deep device… Deep in 3D more like.

1 Like

Elekazoo…
Or is that the…Elektoker

1 Like