Who should Elektron hire to demo products?

Stimming of course :joy:

12 Likes

Jon Bon Jovi
Philip Glass
Ben Harper
Lil Nas X
Colin Firth

16 Likes

Dave Mech has probably already sold more Digitakts for Elektron than anyone else.

So Dave Mech.

2 Likes

James Blunt

7 Likes

James Brown
James Taylor
James Rick
James Fox
James Morrison
James (band)
Hugh Laurie

6 Likes

Ok so work with me here

38 Likes

Elektron would need to add a zig-a-zig button on all their devices.

7 Likes

Andy Diagram of James does a lot of solo (and collaborative as Spaceheads, Loop Ellington etc) live sampling trumpet pieces, though I don’t know if he has any Elektron devices (edit: a quick look at his Instagram suggests mostly a Kaoss Pad 3, RC-505 and Loupé - so maybe not).

1 Like

Wasn’t he in 16 Candles?

1 Like

I’ll gladly take on the job as Sporty Spice (my spirit animal) with the Syntakt :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Anyone remember Dan from Akai? He’s the man for the job!

20 Likes

Ned Rush

6 Likes

Ylva!
They make the music.

1 Like

Ozzy Osbourne

11 Likes

I don’t think they should hire anyone, as in have an employee on the books for demoing gear. If that was the case with Ricky Tinez, I’m not surprised if they let him go.

It’s much better to have a broad range of content creators/contributors who work for Elektron on a freelance basis.

Think about it this way, who/what have you watched that has made you buy the Elektron gear you have?

1 Like

they’re polar opposites. Cenk I’m like “wtf is he even doing…???” whereas Ricky I’m like “you’re doing that wrong!!!”

4 Likes

Mainly the denizens of this fine forum. Too numerous to list!

ylva 100%

6 Likes

I love that man

2 Likes

Baseck and Dave Mech are serious contenders !!! Elektron please don’t sleep on this. We know you read this thread :wink:

1 Like