Metal Gear Solid
Resident Evil 4
Mario Galaxy
Minecraft
Earthbound
Metal Slug

12 :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Ya. A buddy of mine has the full rig. But he has a “game room” it’s pretty sweet.

1 Like

Heretic 1994
Serious Sam
Starcraft
Diablo 3
Wolfenstein
Delta Force 1998
Civilization 6
Age of Empires 2
World of Warcraft
Heroes of Might and Magic 3

2 Likes

Mmm thinking out loud: this will be my list

Rocket league
Metal gear solid
Gran turismo
Donkey Kong country
Colin mcrae rally
Super mario 3
Duke nukem 3d
Command and conquer red alert
Crash bandicoot
Doom
And bonus one for the people that remember the early days of gaming: sopwith

2 Likes
  • Black Magic
  • Lode Runner
  • Populous 2
  • Lemmings
  • Killer Instinct
  • Tomb Raider
  • Tekken 2
  • God of war
  • Hollow Knight
  • Half Life

Whoa! I feel like when Wayne and Garth met Alice Cooper!
Baldur’s Gate II is still the best RPG ever made IMHO.

2 Likes

it is hard, but it also wants you to make it.
at least the main game is quite fair and doable.

I used to play more driving games when I was younger. I got into real Porsches though, (wherever the price sweet spot is at the given year, can’t afford a new one :smiley: )

That kind of lessened the driving game experience for me. I do love GTA V though.

I may get into some driving games again though now that my Index arrived. (If any good ones support it.)

Kick off 2 World Cup. The best football game ever. Tekhan World Cup comes close though.

1 Like

GTI Club
Outrun
Tehkan World Cup
Pacland
Ivan Stewarts Super Off Road
Paperboy
School Daze
Manic Miner
The Double
Kick Off 2 world cup

2 Likes

HA! Paperboy. nice one ha ha ha

3 Likes

Turrican / Turrican 2 (Commodore)
Zelda Ocarina of time
GTA III (PS2)
Goldeneye
Monkey Island 1 & 2
Sensible Soccer
F19 Stealth Fighter (In fact any Microprose)
The Last Ninja 1 @ 2 (C64)
It Came From the Desert (Amiga)
Treasure Island Dizzy

4 Likes

I wish they would remaster Unreal Tournament. Such a great game. Then again I probably wouldn’t play it so eh.

1 Like

As far as I know Unreal Tournament is getting a Remake. Epic has been working on ut for a long time it seems…As far as I know you can download some sort of pre Alpha and check it out. Not shure

I bet they’re gonna ruin it. It only needs a graphical update, keeping the same style but with more polygons, hah. Maybe build bigger maps, idk.

Na I would give them a chance. Before I played Doom and Doom Eternal I said the same. That there is no way that they not going to ruin it. But actually both games are fantastic.

1 Like

I bet, but I would just want it to be exactly the same yet with a few modern touches. Like the recent Diablo 2 remaster.

Zelda Ocarina of time
Zelda A Link to the Past
Zelda Breath of the Wild
Zelda Wind Waker
F Zero GX
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Sekiro
Diablo 2
Hollow Knight
PokĂŠmon: Red

at no particular order :baby:

5 Likes

Unfortunately Epic is not id Software. id seems to have maintained their greatness over the years, if not pushed it even further (with a few minor exceptions). Epic has gone the other direction, leaning toward EA-style tendencies. I did play the UT4 Alpha a little bit, and because it was largely community developed, it wasn’t too bad. I don’t see it ever being fully realized to the levels of the originals though unfortunately. Epic doesn’t seem interested in doing anything that their ex-core-fanbase would like. They want cash grabs from Fortnite and to be a C-grade Steam clone these days.

It’s sad, because Unreal and Unreal Tournament were fantastic!

Luckily, id Software will probably keep pushing out excellent games, and I’ve heard rumors of a new proper Quake game, though I haven’t heard anything solid.

Final Fantasy III
Last Blade
Samurai Showdown
Unreal Tournament
Supreme Commander
Battlefield 2
Castle Wolfenstein
Company Of Heroes
Skyrim
Pilotwings

2 Likes